Saturday 11 May 2013

Soccer King

BACKGROUND OF LIONEL MESSI
Lionel Messi was born in1983. He is Argentinan.He is the  best footballer .He is The Soccer King  of this world.

Major Events

  In1999 he won the FIFA Word Player .
  In 2009 he won his first Ballond'or.
  In 2010 to 2011 he won UEF Best Player in Europe and the Ballond'or again.
  In 2012 he had a son  with his girl friend.He is shooting a 12m shooting





Quotes from Lionel Messi
1.The day you think there is no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player

  2 .I've always really just liked football, and I've always devoted a lot of time to it. When I was a kid, my friends would call me to go out with them, but I would stay home because I had practise the next day.

3. Whether it's a friendly match, or for points, or a final, or any game - I play the same. I'm always trying to be my best, first for my team, for myself, for the fans, and to try and win.

Our Feeling
  We are surprisec because he is very very amazing.We think that he is kind because he always accepts interview and other players do not. Therefore we think that he is kind.
References: Youtube, Wikipedia
Information shared by Kai Chong, Clarence Lee, Tony, Malisa, Shinichi Chan, Eric


Division of labour

Jobs
Name
Title,
References,
Photos (captions, source and shared by …),
Video (source and shared by)
Information shared by…

Kai Chong,Eric
Babackground information


Eric,Clarence Lee
Major events


Tony
Quotes

Malisa
Our feelings
What have you learnt from him/ her?
Use adjectives to describe him/her with supporting details.

Shinichi Chan
Monitor the progress
Upload the division of labour
Offer help
Communicate with her group mates in the blog.
Kai Chong,Eric


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your information!
    Lionel Messi was very good at playing soccer!
    I think he is really a soccer king.

    By Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your video let me know more Soccer king!
    by henry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your video let us know more about Soccer king!
    By Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. your grop made a good job, keep it on!
    By Henry

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photo made a good job, keep going!


    By Ken


    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Malisa, I really like the quotes you put here for us, let me understand more on Messi.

    By Kai Chong

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we can write more on his achievements.

    By Kai Chong

    ReplyDelete