Friday 10 May 2013

Lin Dan—A great badminton player



Lin Dan—A great badminton player
Background information
   Lin Dan was born in China in 1983. He is Chinese. He is a great badminton player from China. He is the first men’s singles player to retain the Olympic gold medals.











        He won the championship in Beijing in 2008
Photo shared by Miss Leung



Major Events in his life
  He has played the badminton since he was five. In 1996, he joined the sports troop. In 2004, it is the first time for time to earn the number one world ranking. In 2005, he suffered from setbacks and he took a rest for a few months. In 2010, he got married with Xie Xingfang. In 2011, he won his fourth World Championships title by beating Lee Chong Wei.



Video shared by Miss Leung


Quotes from Lin Dan
1. Even though I did not have my best performance today I kept a good fighting spirit.
2. I want to be the champion. I am confident I can do it.
3. Only victory could prove my world number one ranking. The final was tough, but I won.

Our feelings
I think he is confident. He believes that if he wants to be a champion, he can do it. He is persistent. Although he loses a match, he keeps a good fighting spirit.




 Information shared by Miss Leung

References

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin_Dan


Division of labour


Jobs
Name
Title,
References,
Photos (captions, source and shared by …),
Video (source and shared by)
Information shared by…
 Miss Leung
 Background information
  Miss Leung

Major events
  Miss Leung

Quotes
  Miss Leung
Our feelings
What have you learnt from him/ her?
Use adjectives to describe him/her with supporting details.
  Miss Leung

 Monitor the progress
Upload the division of labour
Offer help
Communicate with her group mates in the blog.
  Miss Leung



 




1 comment:

  1. I alway lose in the table tennis race and my group mates wants me to win,so it make me .
    I have learnt from Lin Dan.He said 'Even though I did not have my best performance,I do keep a fighting spirits.'
    I will do me best next time to win.

    By Chris

    ReplyDelete